For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Acetate silicone Anti fungus
Connection and expansion joints in tiled, bathroom and sanitary areas.
- Contents: 280 ml
- Colour: White
- Density/conditions: 0.98 g/cm³ / at 23°C, 50% relative humidity
- Continuous motion absorption: 20 %
- Shore A hardness: 18
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -40 to 100 °C
- Min. skin-formation time: 25 min
- Conditions for skin-formation time: at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Min. breaking elongation: 100 %
- Fungicidal properties: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Good adhesion without primer, e.g. on tiles, glazed ceramic tiles, enamel, polycarbonate glass etc.
- Resistant to ageing, weathering and UV- radiation
- Resistant to commercially available household cleaners and disinfectants
- No tacky surfaces. Smoothes very well.
- Temperature resistant –40°C to + 100°C.
- Working temperature +5°C to +40°C.
- Touch-dry in approx. 25 min.
- Cures fully at about 2 mm/24 h (23°C).
- Max. long term absorption of movement 20%.
- Edges of the joint must be clean, dry and stable. Pay attention to the dimensions of the joint- see technical datasheet. Treat porous surfaces (e.g. concrete) with primer,Art. No. 0892 170. Smooth before it is touch-dry with sealant smoother, Art. No. 0893 3/ 0893 003
- For connection and expansion joints in bath, kitchen,toilet and swimming pool area. Crystal clear variant
- For sealing in glass, display window, display case and furniture construction. Small-area adhesive bonding as artistic application, e.g. for glass ornaments, glass bricks or adhesive bonding of window bars
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!