For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Structural adhesive Bond and Seal Power
Heavy-duty, elastic hybrid structural adhesive
- Contents: 300 ml
- Container: Cartridge
- Chemical basis: Hybrid polymer
- Min./max. skin-formation time: 30-40 min
- Min./max. skin-formation time /conditions: 30-40 min / at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Full curing speed/conditions: 3 mm/d / 23°C and 50% relative humidity, moisture curing
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -40 to +90 °C
- Min. flashing point: 101 °C
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Max. change in volume: 2 %
- Max. volume change/conditions: 2 % / in accordance with DIN 52451
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 12 Month / at max. 25°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- Isocyanate-free: Yes
- PVC-free: Yes
- VOC-free: Yes
- Resistance against: Salt water, Freshwater, Aqueous surfactant solutions
- Short-term resistance against: Mineral oils, Fuels, Animal fat, Animal oils, Vegetable fat, Vegetable oils
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Excellent adhesive range and high initial strength
- Very good adhesion to almost all surfaces
- Simple to attach components
Elastic with low elasticity
Can be painted over
Can be painted over before and after skin formation with all commercially available paint systems (with the exception of alkyd resin paints).
Ideally suited to visible joints
Prevents metal corrosion
Low-odour, VOC and solvent-free
Free from isocyanate, PVC, and silicone
- In the case of K+D Power, an additional layer can be added within the skin-formation time. Due to the multitude of different paints and coatings, preliminary tests must be performed to check compatibility. 2-component epoxy paints are compatible. Do not allow this product to come into contact with alkyd-resin paint systems.
- Since the elasticity of the paint is lower than that of the adhesive/sealant, cracks may form in the paint around the joint.
For dynamically stressed, structural bonding as well as seam and joint seals in bodywork, vehicle and caravan construction, carriage and container construction, metal and apparatus construction, air-conditioning and ventilation duct construction, the food industry, and much more.
The substrates must be clean, dry, and free of grease. For pre-treatment, please refer to the optimisation table in the technical data sheet.
Cut off thread cap, screw on nozzle, and cut to the required width. Apply the adhesive using a suitable application gun. To benefit from the advantages of thick-film bonding, a minimum adhesive thickness of 3 mm is recommended.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!