For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
For repairs and long-lasting protection
- Chemical basis: Mineral oil, paraffin waxes and corrosion protection additives in dearomatized gasoline hydrocarbons
- Colour: Beige
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 10°C to 30°C
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- High creep capability and very good penetration, it effectively protects even hard-to-reach folds
- Water-displacement effect, it penetrates and displaces moisture
- Aromatic-free, suitable for commercially available paints and rubber and plastic components
- High resistance to heat and good flexibility in the cold
- Optimal corrosion protection from a layer thickness of just 50 µ
- VOC reduced
- Very high solids content
- Yield: 876 g/1000 ml at 50 µm 0.07 litres/m2
The material temperature should be +10°C to +30°C. After use, turn aerosol can upside down and spray until nozzle is empty.
For long-lasting protection of areas in vehicle body cavities prone to corrosion. Used for subsequent treatment of existing seals and for restoring corrosion protection after accident repair work.
Shake can well before use. Apply a thin coat of cavity wax using the pressure cup spray gun and the corresponding probe. Apply the spray directly or using the probe, depending on the area of use. Operating pressure: 6 bar
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!