For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Conical countersink assortment Blue ring, HSS 90°, DIN 335 C
6 pieces, consisting of diameters 6.3–20.5 mm. Designed specifically for processing conventional steels and cast iron.
- Number of pieces in assortment/set: 6 PCS
- Material to be processed: Steel, Cast metal
- Quality: ZEBRA-Premium
- Standards: DIN 335
- Form: C
- Cutting material: HSS
- Countersink angle: 90 Degree
- Surface: Uncoated
- Number of cutting edges: 3 PCS
- Shank style: Cylindrical
- Service life (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Countersinking speed (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Countersinking quality (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Versatility (points system): 1 of 4 points
- Countersinking behaviour (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Material sub-group: General structural steels, Non-alloyed tempering steels, Alloyed tempering steels, Nitriding steels, Tool steels, High-speed steels, Cast iron, Ductile iron, Malleable cast iron, White cast iron
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Burr- and chatter-free countersinking and deburring
Precision conical countersink with 3 cutting edges, precision-ground
Optimised flute geometry
Outstanding chip formation and removal
See overview tables for countersink/material assignments
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!