For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Low-viscosity and colourless special lubricant with creeping properties
- Excellent lubricating properties in hard-to-reach areas thanks to low viscosity
- Excellent creeping and cleaning effect ensures optimum protection of machines and conveyor areas exposed to water
- No visual impairment with occasional contact between the lubricant and product
- Tasteless and odourless
- Good material compatibility on various surfaces such as aluminium, stainless steel, plastics compatible with mineral oil e.g. PP, PE, PS, nylon, polycarbonate glass, epoxy glass fabric-base plastics, sealing rings.
- Displaces water
- Optimum anti-corrosion properties
- Resin- and acid-free
- Resistant to ageing
- Silicone and AOX-free
- In this context, the product may come into occasional contact with food
- Does not harm skin and mucosa
- NSF H1-registered (no.: 126582), corresponds to H1 requirements
- Approved by the LGA (Bavarian State Office of Commerce, Nuremberg, Germany)
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For liquid lubrication of valve gaskets, sleeves, O-rings, drives, piston rods and guides on slide dampers, hinge band and roller chains as well as mechanisms in the food and beverage industry. For lubricating cutting blades in the paper industry as well as needles and hooks on knitting machines. Versatile use in manufacturing, application and packaging of foodstuffs as well as of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. Lubricating effect is even maintained for machines and conveyors exposed to water. Ideal for use as release agent in the food and beverage industries.
Clean and degrease the parts to be lubricated. Then spray a thin coat.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!