For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Foodstuffs lubricating oil
Colourless special lubricant with creeping properties for the food industry as well as for the beverage, pharmaceutical and clinical industries
- Chemical basis: Medical white according to DAB 10
- Lubricant system: Oil
- Colour: Transparent
- Smell/fragrance: Odourless
- Density: 0.86 g/cm³
- Density conditions: at 20°C
- VOC concentration (CH): 22.3 g/l
- Min. temperature conditions: -10 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 180 °C
- Min. flashing point: 200 °C
- Ignition temperature: 510 °C
- Kinematic oil basis viscosity: 31 mm²/s
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 20°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
- Resin-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Resistance against: Aging
- Contents: 300 ml
- Container: Aerosol can
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Low-viscosity and colourless special lubricant with creeping properties
- Excellent lubricating properties in hard-to-reach areas thanks to low viscosity
- Excellent creeping and cleaning effect ensures optimum protection of machines and conveyor areas exposed to water
- No visual impairment with occasional contact between the lubricant and product
- Tasteless and odourless
- Good material compatibility on various surfaces such as aluminium, stainless steel, plastics compatible with mineral oil e.g. PP, PE, PS, nylon, polycarbonate glass, epoxy glass fabric-base plastics, sealing rings.
- Displaces water
- Optimum anti-corrosion properties
- Resin- and acid-free
- Resistant to ageing
- Silicone and AOX-free
- In this context, the product may come into occasional contact with food
- Does not harm skin and mucosa
For liquid lubrication of valve gaskets, sleeves, O-rings, drives, piston rods and guides on slide dampers, hinge band and roller chains as well as mechanisms in the food and beverage industry. For lubricating cutting blades in the paper industry as well as needles and hooks on knitting machines. Versatile use in manufacturing, application and packaging of foodstuffs as well as of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. Lubricating effect is even maintained for machines and conveyors exposed to water. Ideal for use as release agent in the food and beverage industries.
Clean and degrease the parts to be lubricated. Then spray a thin coat.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!