- Excellent air tightness
- Good anti-weathering
- Strong anti-corrosiveness
- The bandaged insulation layer will be fused into one whole
- Neat, smooth and shedding-free
These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience. We advise preliminary testing before use.
- Sealing and insulating applications
- Hole closure, repairing and masking
- Interior and exterior use
- Packaging, holding and bundling
Application temperature: between 0°C and + 35°C. Surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Avoid touching the tapes exposed adhesive surface in order to keep full adhesive performance. Pressure sensitive adhesive must be applied with a maximum of pressure in order to achieve maximum pressure level. The indicated level of performance will be reached after a bonding period of 24 HRS at 23 °C.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!