For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Fire rated MS bond and seal
A paste-like, permanently elastic sealant with hybrid-polymer base.
- Colour: White
- Contents: 600 ml
- Building material class: B2 - Normally inflammable
- Building material class conditions: in accordance with DIN 4102-1
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 5°C to 25°C
- Container: Tubular film cartridge
- Stretch capacity: 430 %
- Breaking elongation: 430 %
- Chemical basis: Single component hybrid
- Resistance against: Water
- Density: 1.57 g/ml
- Min. skin-formation time: 10 min
- Weight of content: 945 g
- Smell/fragrance: Odourless
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Seals against fire and combustion gases
- Resistant to moisture and spray water
- Adheres very well to the majority of construction materials
- Remains flexible and paintable.
- Good resistance to sea water
- Fire resistance to be checked depending on the application
Processing temperature +0°C (frost-free) to +35°C. Skin forms in approx. 10 minutes. Remove sealant mechanically or with silicone remover after curing.
Partitioning fire-safe building joints and expansion joints. Suitable for almost all surfaces, e.g. concrete, aerated concrete, gypsum plasterboard, plaster and masonry. When using for firerated joints, observe fire resistance certification requirements.
Read the safety data sheet before use. The application surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Can be used on wet and dry surfaces. Precision processing with a spatula. The fire resistance certification must be observed with regards to the joint dimensions. Backfill material helps to ensure the correct seal depth.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!