For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Plastic anchors for light loads (secondary attachments)
- Max. attachment height (d a) - condition: Dependent on screw length
- Required screw length (l s): Thickness of the add-on part (+ plaster/insulation thickness) + anchor length + screw diameter
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- High-quality polyamide (nylon)
- Halogen and silicon free
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +80°C
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion during push-through installation
- The twist lock prevents turning in the drill hole
- Wall plug shaft with no expansion pressure prevents damage to plaster and tiles
- Push-through and cotter-pin installation
- For mounting, we recommend the ASSY-D plug screw
- Drill perforated brick using the rotary drill (without striking tool)
- The drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole
- Screw length = attachment thickness (+plaster/insulation thickness) + anchor length + screw diameter
- Plastic anchor for light loads (secondary attachments)
- Can be used in concrete, solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, hard natural stone
- Suitable for securing curtain rails, wall shelves, light wall cupboards, picture frames, cable ducts, cable clamps, electrical switches, towel rails, signs, motion detectors, hanging baskets etc.
- For attaching components in conjunction with a wood or chipboard screw (without drill tip, counter thread, ring thread) (e.g. ASSY-D)
- Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with a stainless steel screw
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!