Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Single flat blade available in 10 lengths
97% market coverage
Thanks to the availability of adapters for all conventional OE interfaces
- "Click in" function
- The adapters are numbered for quicker identification
Optimal properties, even at high speeds (>130 km/h)
- Symmetrical spoiler
- Nano coating
Good wind resistance
Slimline design allows a good fit to the windscreen
Refillable (replacement rubber wiper blade)
Environmentally friendly replacement of worn rubber parts
- Suitable for retrofitting new "Flatblade" jointless wiper blade technology onto older vehicles
- Suitable for direct fitting on younger vehicles that are already factory-fitted with wiper arms featuring the new wiper blade technology
- Suitable for OE and conventional applications
- Can be mounted on both the driver side and the passenger side
- Can be used for synchronous and asynchronous wiper systems and for right-hand and left-hand drive cars
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!