The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Mushroom-shaped repair unit suitable for radial and diagonal tyres with or without tubes (tubeless)
- Can be used up to and including speed code "V" (up to 240 km/h)
- The repair units are processed in conjunction with high-strength vulcanising cement
- Repair from the inside alone offers maximum levels of quality, reliability and safety
Continuing to drive with a flat tyre until the vehicle comes to a complete standstill can cause considerable damage to the structure of the tyre. Only specialist checking of the inner tyre can enable an assessment to be made as to whether the tyre can be repaired and, if so, with which repair system. The tyre must therefore always be removed from the rim - safety depends on this!
Repair up to 6 mm (car) and 10 mm (truck). Also suitable for run-flat tyres.
The mushroom shape of the repair unit enables a professional two-phase repair of the damaged area to take place:
- The plate of the "mushroom" is vulcanised onto the inner tyre and therefore guarantees absolute pressure tightness. No loss of pressure in the tyre!
- The shaft of the repair unit is vulcanised into the pass channel, therefore preventing dirt, dust, salt water or other substances from getting inside the tyre and causing corrosion or preventing the "plate" from coming loose.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!