For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- By cooling the material surface, e.g. on a stud bolt, down to -40°C, micro-fine cracks appear in the corrosion layer at the connection points. These crack open the rust, ensuring better penetration of the active agent.
Excellent capillary action
- In conjunction with the cracking effect, optimum creep properties ensure excellent rust penetration
Optimum rust removal
- Quickly penetrates rust and loosens seized screws
- Heavily rusted screw connections are loosened without damage
Corrosion protection additives for optimum protection
- Provides lasting protection against further corrosion
Resin-free and acid-free
Suitable for use with rubber and seals
- Remove excess material or splashes immediately from sensitive and painted surfaces.
- Resin- and acid-free
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. We do not assume any liability for a specific application result due to the large number of applications and storage/processing conditions. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and carry out further development.
For destruction-free loosening of extremely rusty and oxidised screw connections on passenger cars, lorries, agricultural and construction machinery, assemblies and devices
Remove as much of the coarse soiling as possible. Shake can before use. Spray the seized parts (bolts) directly from a minimum distance and let it take effect for approx. 1-2 minutes. With stubborn parts, repeat the process.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!