For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Machine tap assortment Steel blind hole M3-M12
14 pieces Consisting of precision twist drills and blind hole screw taps for machining long-chipping, non-alloyed steels up to a strength of 850 N/mm².
- Number of pieces in assortment/set: 14 PCS
- Material to be processed: Steel
- Quality: ZEBRA-Premium
- Hole type: Blind hole ≤ 2.5xD
- Surface: Plain
- Suitable for machine type: Milling/drill center, Pedestal drilling machine
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Optimised cross thinning for 20% lower infeed force compared to conventional drills as well as quicker progress and a more gentle way of working
- Optimised split point for precise spot drilling without centring, even on curved surfaces
- Very precise point geometry for accurate drill holes
- Vaporised surface for excellent adhesive capability of coolant lubricants and reduced tendency for material to build up
- Cutting geometry precisely tailored to steel materials
- Optimized micro-geometry and diagonally stepped threaded part for high process reliability and longer service life compared to comparable machine taps
- Sufficient coolant and lubricant must be added for drilling processes and when cutting threads.
- For tool/material assignments, see the overview tables
- For further information, please refer to the individual products.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!