For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Porcelain stoneware drill bit Multipack straight shank, 3 pcs.
The ideal solution, even for extremely hard porcelain stoneware tiles up to Mohs/scratch hardness 9, as well as glass and porcelain.
- Number of pieces in assortment/set: 3 PCS
- Tool holding device: Cylinder shank
- Versatility (points system): 1 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 1 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Specially designed cemented carbide plate geometry (multi-surface precision grinding)
- Highly accurate spot drilling
- Precise and break-out-free drilling
No cooling required
- Max. rotation speed 200 rpm
- Not suitable for impact drilling. For rotary drilling only.
- Optimum contact pressure: 35-45 kg
- If the recommended drilling speed is observed and the optimum contact pressure applied, but you can no longer hear a "scraping" sound, the drill bit has reached the end of its service life.
- Avoid placing high contact pressure on the drill bit when it is not rotating → Risk of breakage!
- Contact pressure too low and/or drilling speed too high → Service life ends prematurely!
- Avoid tilting and swivelling movements during the drilling process → Risk of breakage!
- We recommend drilling test holes (ideally in waste material from the tiles to be drilled)
Rotary drilling in stoneware tiles, tiles, glass (not safety glass) and porcelain. Ideal for electric and cordless drills.
1. Start the hole with point precision, applying light pressure
2. Switch on the drill
3. Apply full contact pressure → "Scraping" sound must be heard
4. Use reduced contact pressure once the tile has been fully penetrated
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!