For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Twist drill bit assortment HSS DIN 338 SMART STEP 25 pcs
The high-performance drill bit with unique SMART STEP technology (from dia. 2.5 mm) for high-precision circular drilling in steel up to 1000 N/mm², aluminium, plastic (e.g. acrylic glass, HPL, Trespa or screen printing plates), non-ferrous metals, hard and softwood
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
The original SMART STEP: the first twist drill bit with step drill tip geometry (from dia. 2.5 mm)
Precise circular holes
Extremely convenient drilling
- Saves pre-drilling, precise spot drilling without running off centre
- Tilted drilling possible
- Simple reboring or enlarging of an existing drill hole
Significantly quicker than conventional ground twist drill bits
Perfect for drilling out rivets and stud bolts
3-face shank (from dia. 4 mm)
- No twisting in the drill chuck: faster, more comfortable working
- Optimum transfer of force
- Protection of the drill chuck from damage
- Little effort required to open and close the drill chuck
- Perfect for rivet holes, for drilling sheet metal and thin-walled profile materials (e.g. aluminium/window profiles).
- High quality of drill holes and significantly longer service life compared to conventional twist wood drill bits.
- Ideal for high-precision, comfortable and quick work in solid materials (e.g. in steel with strength of up to 1000 N/mm² , aluminium and plastics).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!