For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Air conditioning disinfection Quick Fresh Active
For quick and effective removal of odours and bacteria in indoor and vehicle air conditioning systems
- Chemical basis: Water and alcohol
- Contents: 100 ml
- Weight of content: 76 g
- Smell/fragrance: Lemon
- Colour: Transparent
- Density: 0.77 g/ml
- Min. flashing point: -42 °C
- AOX-free: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- The air-conditioning unit cleaner is reliable at fighting unpleasant odours caused by bacteria in the air ducts of air-conditioning units and in vehicle interiors
- Antibacterial silver ions prevent further odour with their disinfecting effect
- Disinfectant effect by antibacterial silver ions
- Long-lasting fresh scent
- No laborious disassembly work on the evaporator and interior
- No additional manual for specific work steps required
- Effectiveness confirmed independently
- Easy to use
No persons are allowed inside the vehicle during application.
All electrical devices must be switched off during application. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application. Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces.
Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces. Take care when using products containing biocides. Always read the label and product information before use.
Effectively removes odours from vehicle interiors and air-conditioning systems in vehicles. Thanks to the improved Quick Fresh Active formula, you can reliably reduce unpleasant odours caused by bacteria in air ducts of air-conditioning units and in vehicle interiors. Antibacterial silver ions prevent odour formation, also protecting against allergic reactions. Quick Fresh Active leaves behind a long-lasting fresh fragrance.
Do not allow anyone to be inside the vehicle during use. All electrical equipment must be switched off during use. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application.
- 1. Switch-off air-conditioning unit, activate air circulation
- 2. Set ventilation to maximum and select a cold temperature level for the interior
- 3. Shake can well before use
- 4. Position the can in the footwell and activate the spray head. Keep doors and windows closed during application (approx. 2 min.). Make sure that the spraying jet (90-150 cm) does not reach, for example, the lighting and sliding roof control elements and the display, radio, navigation etc.
- 5. Remove excess substance immediately with a damp cloth
- 6. Ventilate the vehicle well after use
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!