For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
For quick and effective removal of odours and bacteria in indoor and vehicle air conditioning systems
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces.
Take care when using biocidal products. Always read the label and product information before use.
No persons are allowed inside the vehicle during application.
All electrical devices must be switched off during application. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application.
1. Switch-off air-conditioning unit, activate air circulation
2. Set ventilation to maximum and select a cold temperature level for the interior
3. Shake can well before use
4. Position the can in the footwell and activate the spray head. Keep doors and windows closed during application (approx. 2 min.). Make sure that the spraying jet (90–150 cm) does not reach, for example, the lighting and sliding roof control elements and the display, radio, navigation etc. 5. Remove excess substance immediately with a damp cloth
6. Ventilate the vehicle well after use
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!