For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Air conditioning service unit, vehicle COOLIUS® A05
Fully automatic, mobile companion for air conditioning servicing on R134a units
- Weight of device: 65 kg
- Width: 550 mm
- Height: 910 mm
- Depth: 495 mm
- Type of refrigerant: R134a
- Refrigerant volume: 12 kg
- Vacuum pump output: 100 l/min
- Suction capacity: 250 g/min
- Max. working pressure: 20 bar
- Product weight (per item): 65000 g
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Simple operation and unique mobility
- Fully automatic air conditioning service unit
- Innovative trolley design enables easy mobile use
- Convenient menu navigation and operation via buttons
- Clear and intuitive design
- High suction power of the compressor allows recovery of almost 100% of the loaded refrigerant
- Refrigerant can be added or removed during pressure testing to optimise pressure conditions
- Robust metal construction
- The use of high-quality and specially coordinated components enables a long service interval time
- Quick and easy fault diagnostics with two analogue pressure gauges
Air-conditioning servicing on air-conditioning units in cars, vans, utility vehicles, construction vehicles and agricultural vehicles.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!