For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Easy to apply and spread
Reduced impact and ambient reflected sound
The permanently elastic adhesive absorbs vibrations and reduces acoustics
Walking and standing comfort
Through the elastic resilience and dampening effects, walking and standing comfort is enhanced
Suitable for most common types of wood floors
Secure and durable adhesive bonding
Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles
In renovation projects: new wood floors can be bonded onto existing tiles and other surfaces
Uniform stress distribution
- Less movement joints are required, reducing the number of permanent gaps
- Solid wood boards with high movement can also be bonded
- Less gap formation between boards due to the elasticity
One-component, ready for use
- Adhesive can be sanded
- Shore a Hardness: A=35
- Skin Formulation time: 60mins (23°/50% r.h)
We advise preliminary testing before use. For further details see product information.
Elastic bonding adhesive for wood floors
- Cut the nozzle tip to create the required bead geometry.
- The adhesive must be applied using a manual, battery-powered or piston-rod-style compressed-air gun to ensure a reliable finish
- Apply the adhesive in the form of a triangle of beads to ensure an even layer thickness
- Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation.
- A minimum adhesive layer thickness of 3 mm is recommended to harness the benefits of thick-coat bonding.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!