Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Cleans and seals the surface.
- Refreshes the colour and repels water and dirt.
- Provides long term protection against the effects of weather.
For care of all unpainted plastic, vinyl and rubber, e.g. bumpers, tyres, spoilers, casings, engine compartments, cockpit fittings, mudflaps, etc.
- Can be used on all rubber and plastic components on the exterior of the vehicle.
- Excellent coverage from car to truck tyres.
- Satin finish
Shelf life from production
0893477880 - 12 months
0893477883 - 24 months
For unpainted plastic bumpers, exterior mirrors, panel parts, spoilers, tyre walls, rubber seals etc.
Ensure that the surface to be treated is clean and dry. Apply RPR evenly with a Wurth Pump Bottle or a clean cloth. Polish up with another clean cloth if necessary. Some rubber or plastic may need a second application. Overspray should be wiped off immediately. May spot driveways.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!