For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
1-component gun foam PURLOGIC® Top
1-component gun foam for a variety of applications
- Chemical basis: Single component polyurethane
- Colour: Concrete grey
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Moulded density: 12 kg/m³
- Conditions for moulded density: tested in accordance with Würth test methods
- Cell structure: Medium - fine
- Cell structure conditions: tested in accordance with Würth test methods
- Tack-free after: 7 min
- Conditions for being tack-free: at 23°C and 50% humidity
- Can be cut after: 40 min
- Conditions for ability to cut: at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Final spreading possible after: 2 h
- Conditions for final spreading: for 30-mm foam bead
- Full resilience: 12 h
- Conditions for full resilience: at 20°C and 65% relative humidity
- Min. processing temperature: 5 °C
- Max. processing temperature: 25 °C
- Min. ambient processing temperature: -5 °C
- Max. ambient processing temperature: 30 °C
- Min. surface processing temperature: -5 °C
- Max. surface processing temperature: 30 °C
- Min. processing temperature for can: 5 °C
- Max. processing temperature for can: 25 °C
- Min. temperature resistance: -40 °C
- Max. temperature resistance: 90 °C
- Building material class: B2 - Normally inflammable
- Building material class conditions: in accordance with DIN 4102-1
- Heat conductance λ: 0.036 W/(m*K)
- Heat conductance λ conditions: in accordance with DIN 52612
- Water absorption (%): 0.3 Vol-%
- Water absorption conditions: in accordance with DIN 53433
- Compression strength: 2 N/cm²
- Compression strength conditions: based on DIN 53421, at 10% compression
- Min. combined tension and shear resistance: 12 N/cm²
- Conditions for combined tension and shear resistance: in accordance with DIN 53427
- Min. tensile strength: 8 N/mm²
- Conditions for tensile strength: based on DIN 53430
- Ultraviolet resistance: No
- Elongation at break: 20 %
- Breaking elongation: 20 %
- Breaking elongation conditions: in accordance with DIN 53571
- Elongation at break conditions: based on DIN 53430
- Yield (volume) approx.: 40 l
- Conditions for yield: Foam yield (free foaming)
- Contents: 500 ml
- Container: Can
- Number per pallet: 825 PCS
- Weight of content: 475 g
- Resistance against: Aging
- HCFC-free: Yes
- CFC (fuel gas) free: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 20°C
- Sustainability: Low-pollution
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Small can, high yield
Up to 40 litres of foam from an easy-to-use and handy can.
Suitable for use in winter
Can also be applied at base material and ambient temperatures down to -5°C
Tested product characteristics
- Joint sound insulation: Reduces noise level (RST,w = 61 dB in accordance with DIN 52210)
- Thermal conductivity: Reduces heat loss in accordance with DIN 52612
- Air permeability: Prevents draughts, tested in accordance with EN 1026
- Water vapour permeability: Tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12572.
- Energy saving according to German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV): Heating cost savings of 6%, based on DIN 18055/EN 204
- General test certificate from construction authorities: Complies with building material class B2 in accordance with DIN 4102, Part 1
Fine-celled and uniform foam structure
Silicone- and solvent-free
Resistant to ageing
Meets RAL requirements for middle layer insulation.
Primer should be applied to porous and absorbent surfaces. PURlogic® TOP can be applied with PURlogic® Xpress, art. no. 0891 152 4, and PURlogic® COMBIpress, art. no 0891 152 6, foam guns. Other guns are not compatible!
High-quality and safe insulating and filling of window joints, window sill joints, pipe openings, joints, wall joints, wall openings and cavities. Colour provides visual confirmation of installation.
Shake can vigorously 20 times before use. Surfaces must be clean, solid and free from dust and grease. Prime highly absorbent substrates. Adhesion surfaces must be moistened with water before the foam is applied. Moisten again if several foam beads are applied. Screw the can all the way into the gun support - do not screw too far or tilt. Foam continues to expand after application. Immediately remove splashes of foam with PURlogic Clean, art. no. 0892 160. Thoroughly clean the gun and valve after use. Always leave the open can screwed onto the gun. The contents of the can must be used within 4 weeks.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!