For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY®plus 4 A2 CSMR universal screw A2 stainless steel plain partial thread countersunk head
Universal partial thread screw made of high quality austenitic A2 stainless steel countersunk head with milling pockets. Suitable for or gap-free fastening close to edges without pre-drilling of wood-wood connections in outdoor areas constantly exposed to weathering.
- Head type: Countersunk head
- Head details: Milling ribs
- Thread type: Wood screw thread
- Thread design: Partial thread
- Design: With shaft
- Thread format: Single thread
- Shape of tip: Drilling tip
- Material: Stainless steel A2
- Surface: Plain
- Max. screw-in angle: 90 Degree
- Min. screw-in angle: 0 Degree
- Area of application: Outdoors, Balcony, Element construction, Façades, Wet areas, Timber construction, Timber panel construction, Structural woodwork, Play equipment, Board walk, Terrace, Fence
- RoHS-compliant: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Precise positioning and very clean drilling due to advanced centring drill tip
- Positioning and drilling without chipping
- Maximum drilling performance and precise drilling process through drilling cutting edges (similar to Forstner bits)
- Precise positioning on hard surfaces without slipping thanks to centring pin
- Quick screwing due to gentle start of thread
Easy countersinking in hardwood/softwood with high knot content as well as hard wood fibreboards
- Very high milling performance due to milling ribs located at the countersunk head
Maximum reliability of the screw connection due to asymmetrical single thread
- Optimal matching of drill tip and thread geometry
- Excellent anchoring in wood due to asymmetrical arrangement of thread flanks
Stainless mounting for accessible wood connections in outdoor areas exposed to weathering
- Made of austenitic, non-magnetic and non-rusting A2 stainless steel
- Can be used in rural or urban environments or industrial atmospheres without significant exposure to chlorides or SO2
- With friction-reducing slide coating for easy screwing
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
For wood-wood connections designed to pull together
The partial thread starting immediately below the shank allows for wood-wood connections designed to pull together. The screw thread is positioned entirely in the lower component once screwed in.
Can be used for outdoor applications and utilisation class 3
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- Partial-thread screws are ideal for connecting wooden components. To achieve optimum assembly of the components, the components to be fixed must not be thicker than the length of the shank
- For metal-wood connections, ASSY screws with a countersunk head or countersunk head with milling pockets are preferable to countersunk head screws with milling ribs
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!