For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY®plus 4 A2 top head special terrace construction screw Stainless steel A2 plain partial thread top head
Special partial-thread screw made of high-quality, austenitic A2 stainless steel with small top head and milling ribs for gap-free fastening close to edges of delicate glass strips or skirting boards in outdoor areas constantly exposed to weathering
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Precise positioning and very clean drilling due to advanced centring drill tip
- Positioning and drilling without chipping
- Maximum drilling performance and precise drilling process through drilling cutting edges (similar to Forstner bit)
- Precise positioning on hard surfaces without slipping thanks to centring pin
- Quick screwing due to gentle start of thread
Well-designed, unobtrusive mounting of wooden components
- Small screw head with lens-shaped rounded head for well-designed, unobtrusive mounting
- Highly effective milling ribs prevent narrow wooden profiles from splitting
Maximum screw safety due to asymmetrical single thread
- Optimum matching of drill tip and thread geometry
- Excellent anchoring in wood due to asymmetrical arrangement of thread flanks
Stainless mounting for accessible wood connections in outdoor areas exposed to weathering
- Made of austenitic, non-magnetic and non-rusting A2 stainless steel
- Can be used in rural or urban environments or industrial atmospheres without significant exposure to chlorides or SO2
- With friction-reducing slide coating for easy screwing
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. ASSY screws can be dimensioned in the Würth timber construction software from a ∅ of 5 mm
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
The requirements of the European Technical Approval (ETA) must be observed.
For the fixed connection of two wooden elements
The slightly inclined grooves incorporated into the shank area enable two wooden elements to be permanently connected in the assembled state. Any creaking caused by the drying and swelling of the wooden components is reduced. The mechanical fracture properties of the screw are also increased.
For wood to wood connections designed to pull together
The partial thread starting immediately below the shank allows for wood to wood connections designed to pull together. The screw thread is positioned entirely in the lower component once screwed in.
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- Partial-thread screws are ideal for connecting wooden components. To achieve optimum assembly of the components, the components to be fixed must not be thicker than the length of the shank
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- ASSY stainless steel screws can be used to attach hard wood terraces and flooring. Pre-drilling is recommended for tropical timber with high bulk density
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!