- Excellent sealing behaviour against moisture and dirt. This provides optimum oxidation resistance and extends lubrication intervals.
- Excellent corrosion protection
Excellent material compatibility
- Excellent compatibility with plastic
- Neutral behaviour with painted surfaces
Contains PTFE solid lubricant
- Once the grease film has been torn off, the PTFE performs the lubrication (emergency running property)
- Highly temperature-resistant
With special, white pigmentation
Optimum identification of lubricating points during maintenance and service work.
Resistant to spray water and salt water, weak acids and bases
Silicone, acid, resin and AOX-free
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Suitable for lubricating during maintenance and service tasks, e.g. hinges, joints, sliding rails and much more.
Shake can well before use. Thoroughly clean the lubricating point before application. Then spray onto the cleaned surface.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!