For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Low adhesion of dust and dirt
- Ideal for open lubrication outdoors
- Longer lubricating grease life
- Outstanding sealing behaviour
- Extends lubrication intervals
Resistant to salt water and spray water, weak acids and bases
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Lubricant does not wash off
- Resistant to oxidation
High pressure load of lubricated parts
- EP (extreme pressure) additives for extremely high pressure resistance
- Outstanding noise and vibration damping
Minimises wear and substance loss of lubricating points
- Reduces friction temperature which extends the lubricating effect
- Low wear
Free from silicone, resin and acids
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
EP long-life spray grease with a high protective factor against weathering and environmental influences
Shake can well before use. Thoroughly pre-clean the points to be lubricated with HHS® CLEAN, art. no. 089310610 Then spray evenly on the clean surface from a distance of 20-30 cm.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!