The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
All-rounder chemical injection mortar WIT-VM 250
The all-rounder for concrete, masonry and reinforcement attachment with subsequent mortaring (REBAR)
- Type description: WIT-VM 250
- Contents: 420 ml
- Included in delivery: Mortar cartridge 420 ml (coaxial) + 1 x mixer nozzle
- Suitable application gun: Battery-powered application gun 420ml, Application gun MULTI, Application gun WIT 420ml, Pneumatic application gun 420ml, EasyMax 420 ml, HandyMax 420 ml
- Min./max. processing temperature /conditions: -10 to 40 °C / temperature in the anchorage ground during processing and hardening
- Min./max. ambient temperature / Conditions: -40 to 120 °C / after completely curing process
- Temperature resistance, long-term temperatures max.: 72 °C
- Temperature resistance, short-term temperatures max.: 120 °C
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 18 Month / cool and dry storage area, 5°C to 25°C
- Approval: ETA-12/0164, ETA-13/1040, ETA-12/0166, ETA-16/0757, ETA-20/0854
- Chemical basis: Vinylester, styrene free
- Colour: Grey
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Two-part reactive resin mortar, styrene-free vinylester
Individual attachment, cracked and non-cracked concrete, seismic performance category C1
Anchor rod W-VI-A, anchor rod W-VD-A, standard threaded rod with acceptance test certificate 3.1
Masonry individual attachment (system with perforated sleeve WIT-SH):
Perforated sleeve WIT-SH, anchor rod WIT-AS, female thread sleeve WIT-IG
Masonry individual attachment (system with perforated sleeve SH):
Perforated sleeve SH, anchor rod W-VI-A, standard threaded rod with acceptance certificate 3.1
Reinforcement attachment with subsequent mortaring
A 330 ml and 420 ml cartridge can continue to be used until the best before date, by changing the static mixer or resealing it with the end cap
- Anchoring in cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry consisting of solid and perforated brick, aerated concrete and for subsequently installed reinforcement rods.
- Suitable for attaching metal structures, metal profiles, wooden structures, brackets, grids, pipes, cable conduits etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!