For simple, fast, safe and powerful CLT-CLT connection with gap-free assembly and extensive pre-production of cross laminated timber elements in the manufacturing plant.
- Quick and easy assembly of the 30° CLT angled washer through a simple 40-mm round hole bore during element joining in cross laminated timber (CLT), laminated veneer lumber (LVL) or solid wood
- Increase of the pre-production level through factory pre-assembly. A light press fit of the angled washer 30° CLT in the drilled hole ensures a tight fit during transport
- Increased planning and execution reliability, as the static specifications can be easily ensured by the predefined factory positioning specification and the 30° screw guide
- Gap-free joining of elements by using ASSY partial-thread screws dia. 8 mm with countersunk head
- Steel, blue passivated (A3K)
Cross laminated timber (CLT), laminated veneer lumber (LVL) or solid wood
application in utilisation classes 1 and 2
For the production of the hole and fitting of the angled washer 30° CLT, we recommend the Forstner bit plus diameter 40 mm art. no. 065000140.
The length of the ASSY partial-thread screw dia. 8 mm with countersunk head must be selected depending on the length of the wooden support to be planned in such a way that the entire thread length lg is positioned in the substrate to which it attaches. This results in gap-free joining of elements and maximum pull-out forces.
ETA 11/0190 specifications must be observed for the ASSY screw.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!