For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High fitting accuracy and precise 45° specification for screwing the ASSYplus FT 4 screws
- Screw head does not pull through when using thin-walled metal tabs
- Quick and easy mounting of the angled washer through a simple oval hole in the metal plate
- Clean appearance of the finished screw connection
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2
To create metal cut-outs in the pull tab, download CAD drawings of the required holes from the Download section.
Ideal for mounting metal draw plates in indoor and wet areas with ASSY 4 CSMP or ASSY 3.0 or ASSYplus FT 4 countersunk screws made of steel.
Fit the 45° angled washer correctly by aligning it with the front of the cut-out. We recommend producing a pilot hole of depth 4xd to prevent the angled washer lifting when bolting with ASSYplus 4 FT screws.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!