For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Efficient machining of large surfaces with high wear resistance thanks to clockwise-braided wire cup brush
- Only the edge tips act on the workpiece. While excessive contact pressure does not improve the result, it does increase the required drive power and reduces the service life of the brush.
- Always wear safety goggles and safety gloves when working with machine brushes!
- Removing slag, rust, scale, concrete residue
- Cleaning welded seams
- Removing varnish and paint
- Preparing metal surfaces before varnishing
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!