For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Ergonomic spray head for clean application
- Protects against accidental leakage
- Fingers are protected from paint mist and splashes
- Fine and precise colour jet, ideal for writing
- Excellent adhesion to absorbent, non-absorbent and slightly moist surfaces
- Weather-resistant and frost-proof, usable and resistant even in damp and cold weather (down to -18°C).
- High-quality pigmentation for excellent luminosity and opacity (clearly visible from a long distance)
- Quick drying time
- High abrasion-resistance
- Impurities can be loosened and removed with 1A cleaner.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- Protect from sunlight and other sources of heat and ignition.
- As with all other storage and handling procedures, it is especially advisable not to smoke.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For temporary (up to 2-3 months) marking and labelling of paths and driving routes, road damage as well as the course of pipes and lines in the construction and surveying field. Can be used on tarmac, concrete, wood, stone, glass, metal etc. Good adhesion to absorbent, non-absorbent and slightly damp surfaces.
Shake the spray can well upside down before using to ensure good mixing of the colour (the mixing balls should be heard). 360° spray system Can be applied to any type of surface, including damp surfaces. For precise and clear markings, we recommend a spray distance of approx. 10 cm from the area to be marked.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!