The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Can be located quickly
- The corrosion-resistant, anti-magnetic steel tip made of 316 stainless steel in the cable tie head ensures strong and secure support, as well as fast discovery with detection devices
- Prevents contamination caused by cable tie/cable tie remnants during manufacturing
Assists in the implementation of HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points) EU Directive
Secure fit and user-friendly handling
- Slight dimpling on the inside of the tie ensures that the cable tie fits securely on the cable bundle, even with vibrations, heat and cold
- The rounded edges and contours of the head and tie ensure user-friendly handling
No damage to insulation on e.g. cables from sharp edges
- In addition, the smooth body without teeth or grooves reduces the number of over-stressed areas
- Exercise caution with strong mineral acids and/or oxidising chemicals, especially at high temperatures
- Not resistant to mineral acids and/or oxidising chemicals
For applications such as foodstuff and beverage processing, pet food production, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, manufacturing tyres and air bags and other contamination-sensitive sectors in which detection devices are used
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!