For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Fast and efficient repair.
The easy to apply formula dries in less than 1 hour after application. Conveyor belts are ready to use as soon as the product has completely set.
Safe to use.
The safe packaging and handling for the user decreases the risk of accidents.
Resistant and long lasting formula.
High resistance to impact and exposure to acid.
Great durability and adhesion.
Easily mouldable to create long lasting repair on damaged curves or angles.
Can be used to repair the damage on high and low impact belts in the production line. Conveyor belts with both fabric and steel cable, impeller coating recovery, rubber hopper repair, pulley recovery, repair of all types of coating of natural or synthetic rubber, protection of pieces and equipment exposed to acidic environments, recovery of rubber lifters in agglomerate drums.
1. Surface must always be clean, dry and free of impurities. If the chosen area is wet, it must be dried with a hot air gun.
2. Use an electrical grinding brush to rough the surface. Then, remove any loose rubber material.
3. Immediately after, apply the cleaning solvent (No.1) throughout the rough surface area.
4. Once the surface is dry, apply the primer (No.2). Pour the entire contents of the catalyst (No.3) into the Wurth Liquid Resin and mix them thoroughly with the wooden spatula provided for 1 minute.
5. After the primer is dry, pour the Wurth Liquid Resin mixture over the previously treated surface. CAUTION: Due to its rapid solidification time, you only have 3-4 minutes to finish the repairs.
6. Wait between 45 minutes to 1 hour before resuming equipment operation to give the Conveyor Belt Repair Kit enough time to achieve its physical properties.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!