For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Inflatable sealing bladder for very high coverage of radiator systems
For radiator coolers or expansion tanks, and bayonet and screw caps
Universal applications for water-cooled engines
For a multitude of motor vehicles
Securing rings for testing on running engines
Safety loops grip around the securing rings and prevent the sealing bladder from slipping out. Blue for VW engines up to 1998, black for VW and Audi engines from 1998 and red for Japanese vehicles
Scope of delivery:
There is a risk of damaging the sealing bladder on extremely sharp-edged radiator necks. Check radiator neck for sharp edges before insertion.
For testing cooling circuits, radiators, cylinder head seals and water pumps.
1. Insert the sealing bladder into the radiator opening and adjust the safety loops to the aperture beading (if present) using the adjustment wheel.
2. Using the adjustment wheel, adjust the sealing bladder to the corresponding depth of the radiator taper.
3. Inflate the sealing bladder using the pressure pump.
4. Switch the valve over and generate the required test pressure of approx. 1.3 bar in the cooler using the pressure pump.
5. The pressure in the cooling system must not drop by more than 0.2 bar within 10 minutes.
6. After testing the system, release the radiator pressure, switch the valve over, depressurise the sealing bladder and remove from the opening.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!