The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Three power levels plus an additional Automatic mode that shuts down the motor when the impact mechanism is started, thus minimising the risk of damage to the screw connection
- High speed and impact frequency result in a higher breakaway torque of up to approx. 800 Nm, which also enables seized wheel nuts to be loosened
- The brushless motor with overload protection is low maintenance, durable and powerful
- Effortless and user-friendly working thanks to the compact and lightweight design with rubberised handle
- No recoil or torque effect on the wrist
- Optimum illumination of the working area thanks to triple LED on the gear head
Impact wrenches are not torque drivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact wrench. Use hearing and eye protection.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
5 year warranty on tool
2 year warranty on batteries
2 year warranty on battery chargers
The ASS 18-1/2 inch COMPACT M-CUBE is ideal for tightening and loosening tight, screw connections up to a maximum size of M20.
The automotive sector uses ASS 18-1/2 inch COMPACT M-CUBE to loosen wheel fasteners.
The Automatic mode is only suitable for screw connections that do not require a specific torque. If the screw head has become flush with the workpiece in the course of the screwing process and the impact mechanism of the device starts, the motor switches off automatically.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!