For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Speed cutting disc for non-ferrous metals/aluminium
Especially for thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal sheets, bodywork panels etc.
- Versatility (points system): 1 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Cutting ability (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Handling/user-friendliness (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Cut quality (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Drill hole: 22.23 mm
- Design: Straight
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Extreme cutting capacity (very short cutting times) with very long service life
- Extremely thin for precise, virtually burr and chatter-free cuts (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Very comfortable operation available to protect the user and machine
- Low cutting waste and dust formation
- Low noise development and high break resistance
- Storage: Dry, at 20°C room temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing cutting work
- Work only with undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards machine
Aluminium, aluminium alloys, copper, brass, bronze, other lubricating non-ferrous metals
Cutting of metal sheets, pipes, profiles (e.g. window profiles), roof coverings, roof gutters etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!