For universal use
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces
- Virtually transparent bonding of PMMA
- High gap filling capacity with minimum shrinkage
- Strong initial adhesion
- Can be mechanically processed
Very high level of adhesive strength
Up to 75 kg / cm² load capacity after curing
Can also be used on vertical surfaces and overhead
Easy to use
- 10 g version comes in a practical syringe - no gun required
- Thin mixer tip guarantees precise application
Resistant to petrol and diesel
Solvent- and silicone-free
- Not suitable for use in pure oxygen or highly oxygenated environments. Should not be used on heavily chlorinated or heavily oxidising substrates.
- Permanent UV resistance not guaranteed. Direct exposure to sunlight can result in slight surface yellowing and crack formation
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!Supplied with three nozzles
Replacement Nozzles Art No. 0891 481 000
Ideal for bonding parts with different or unknown adhesive gaps (up to 6 mm) or for applications where excess adhesive needs to cure completely. The high gap filling capacity and high initial adhesion on most surfaces make the system a perfect repair product. The gel consistency prevents running even on vertical surfaces. Suitable for bonding in food processing plants
The substrates must be clean, dry, and grease-free.
0893 093 090: Insert the push rod and then unscrew the cap and screw on a mixer (art. no. 0891 481 000).
0893 093 091: The static mixing tube (art. no. 0891 481 001) is attached to the double cartridge and inserted into the gun (art. no. 0891 893 486). The 4:1 stamp must be used.
The first 1 to 2 cm of mixed adhesive should not be used.
Then immediately apply the adhesive to one of the two surfaces to be bonded and join them within 1 minute.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!