- Bonds in seconds
- High thermal stability
- High degree of impact and peel resistance
- Improved moisture resistance
- Solvent- and silicone-free
- Ergonomic bottle shape enables easy one-handed use
- Practical special cap for clean working without the outlet opening becoming clogged
- It is advisable to wear protective gloves and safety goggles.
- If surfaces are too dry or acidic, this will delay or prevent hardening, while higher levels of moisture and alkaline surfaces will have an accelerating effect.
- thanks to the vapour pressure of the liquid adhesive, slowly hardening excess around the point of adhesive can lead to a white deposit (blooming effect). These are adhesive vapours that are hardening. These can be removed with isopropyl alcohol or acetone for example. However, it is important to ensure that the surfaces of the parts to be cleaned are also resistant to these solvents. Blooming can be prevented / reduced by using the adhesive economically and ensuring sufficient air humidity and ventilation in the work area.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
thanks to its flexibility, the cyanoacrylate structural adhesive is designed especially for applications with alternating thermal and mechanical loads. Other features include a high impact and peel resistance, even when subject to dynamic load. In addition, Klebfix FLEX has better moisture, water and steam resistance than standard cyanoacrylate adhesives.
Thanks to a short-term temperature resistance of up to +140°C, the superglue can also be used to bond electronic components on printed circuit boards, which must subsequently pass through a soldering bath. Particularly suitable for speaker construction.
The substrates must be clean, dry, and grease-free. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet. Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to just one of the surfaces to be bonded. Apply sufficient pressure to make the connection immediately, in order to ensure complete contact.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!