For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The cooling function of the structured segment sides allows for closure of the compensation slots as a result of heat-induced expansion. This enables an edge with a closed cutting surface.
Reduced steering forces
The disc is also stabilised with systematic reinforcement around the flange.
Extended service life
In comparison to conventional tile-cutting discs, the 10-mm-high segment guarantees a considerably longer service life.
- Diamond cutting discs become blunt at excessively high rotation speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient peripheral surface speeds
- If ease of cutting is lost (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Cut larger workpiece cross-sections into several sections (swing cut)
- Work without applying pressure – the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear.
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs – risk of injury!
- Despite the level of safety offered by the tool, always wear safety glasses and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. rotation speed), the restrictions of use and the safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
- For angle grinders
- For dry and wet cutting
- Tiles, stoneware, glazed tiles, earthenware (gres), soft/hard granite, other natural stone, glazed pantiles, soft clinker brick, marble
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!