For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Diamond cutting discs become blunt at excessively high rotation speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient peripheral surface speeds
- If ease of cutting is lost (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Cut larger workpiece cross-sections into several sections (swing cut)
- Work without applying pressure – the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear.
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs – risk of injury!
- Despite the level of safety offered by the tool, always wear safety glasses and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. rotation speed), the restrictions of use and the safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
For angle grinders
For dry and wet cutting
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!