The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Diamond cutting disc, tiles Hard Speed Turbo
Specially developed thin diamond cutting disc for very hard tiles, stoneware and comparable materials up to approx. 20 mm thick for an extremely fast and extremely clean cut.
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Closed cutting edge with turbo segment structure
For an extremely fast and extremely clean cut
Significantly reduced tendency to wobble
The disc diameters 115 and 125 mm are additionally stabilised by a new shaft structure reinforcement around the flange
Extended service life
In comparison to conventional tile-cutting discs, the 10-mm-high segment guarantees a considerably longer service life
- Diamond cutting discs become dull at excessively high speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient circumferential speeds
- If the ease of cutting decreases (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Separate larger workpiece cross-sections in several sections (swing cut)
- Work without pressure — the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs — risk of injury!
- Although the tool is safe, always wear safety goggles and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. speed), restrictions of use and safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
- For dry and wet cutting
- Ideal for tiles, very hard fired stoneware, glazed tiles, earthenware (gres), soft/hard granite, marble and other natural stones, soft/hard and glazed clinker (brick slips)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!