The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Diamond cutting disc, tiles Hard Speed Turbo
Specially developed thin diamond cutting disc for very hard tiles, stoneware and comparable materials up to approx. 20 mm thick for an extremely fast and extremely clean cut.
- Versatility (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Cutting speed (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Cut quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Diameter: 125 mm
- Drill hole: 22.23 mm
- Segment height: 10 mm
- Segment thickness: 1.4 mm
- Segment connection: Sintered
- Max. rotation speed: 12250 rpm
- Max. circumferential speed: 80 m/s
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Closed cutting edge with turbo segment structure
For an extremely fast and extremely clean cut
Significantly reduced tendency to wobble
The disc diameters 115 and 125 mm are additionally stabilised by a new shaft structure reinforcement around the flange
Extended service life
In comparison to conventional tile-cutting discs, the 10-mm-high segment guarantees a considerably longer service life
- Diamond cutting discs become dull at excessively high speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient circumferential speeds
- If the ease of cutting decreases (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Separate larger workpiece cross-sections in several sections (swing cut)
- Work without pressure — the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs — risk of injury!
- Although the tool is safe, always wear safety goggles and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. speed), restrictions of use and safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
- For dry and wet cutting
- Ideal for tiles, very hard fired stoneware, glazed tiles, earthenware (gres), soft/hard granite, marble and other natural stones, soft/hard and glazed clinker (brick slips)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!