- Reliable façade protection
- Less expensive than plastic tubes
- Down pipe replacement can be used for all drain pipes up to 150 mm diameter
Easy to use
- Fast and easy to attach and remove
- Practical dispenser simplifies fitting
The down pipe replacement is used when the downpipe is temporarily removed, e.g. for painting or plumbing work. Rain water then runs through the film tube rather than down the façade.
Place the dispenser on the ground and pull the down pipe replacement upwards towards the drain connection piece. Use cable ties or adhesive tape to fix the down pipe replacement to the drain connection piece. We recommend additionally securing the down pipe replacement in the middle and at the bottom.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!