Cleans the inside of the engine and the oil supply system
Engines cleaned of dirt can now operate at their full performance level together with the clean oil.
- Quick and gentle cleaning process
- Does not attack seals
- Optimise exhaust gas emissions
- Compatible with catalytic converters
- Loosens jammed piston rings
- Easy to use
- A 400 ml can is sufficient for up to 5 litres of engine oil. 1000 ml is sufficient for 10–15 litres of oil
Not suitable for use in motorcycles with oil bath clutch that share a joint oil circuit
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Suitable for all mineral and synthetic-based engine oils
- Suitable for all petrol and diesel engines
Add the engine flush and cleaner to the oil when the engine is at operating temperature. Let the engine idle for approximately 10 minutes. Then change the oil and the filter.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!