For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The dust is sucked up immediately as it occurs in the drill hole
- Protects the user from damage to health
- Increases the service life
- No subsequent cleaning of the drill hole is required
- Significant prevention of dust produced on the construction site
Very fast drilling with long service life
Robust 2-blade head geometry and extra-large extraction holes directly in the head area
Suitable for all standard, certified vacuum cleaners of dust class M
Flexible, one-piece rubber vacuum adapter
Precise spot drilling
Special self-centring tip
- Iron reinforcements may only be drilled through with permission from a structural engineer
- Observe the enclosed operating instructions
- Eligible for support from the German social accident insurance institution for the construction industry (BG BAU)
- Only use with vacuum cleaners of dust class M
- Clean, dust-free drill holes for setting chemical anchors
- Drill holes for subsequent installation or for replacing incorrectly set reinforcement bars
- Work in critical areas that must be kept free of dust, such as public buildings, hospitals etc.
- Renovation work where dust should be avoided and the user should be protected
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!