For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The dust is sucked up immediately as it occurs in the drill hole
- Protects the user from damage to health
- Increases the service life
- No subsequent cleaning of the drill hole is required
- Significant prevention of dust produced on the construction site
Perfect drilling properties over the entire service life
- Head geometry that is tailored to the drill bit diameter
- 12–16 mm: One-piece carbide element — maximised attachment surface with the steel body gives high stability
- 18-24 mm: Multi-piece carbide element for faster drilling progress, and trisection design to improve buffering of torsional forces
Suitable for all standard, certified vacuum cleaners of dust class M
Flexible, one-piece rubber vacuum adapter
Precise spot drilling
Special self-centring tip
- Iron reinforcements may only be drilled through with permission from a structural engineer
- Observe the enclosed operating instructions
- Only for use with dust class M vacuums
- Clean, dust-free drill holes for setting chemical anchors
- Drill holes for subsequent installation or for replacing incorrectly set reinforcement bars
- Work in critical areas that must be kept free of dust, such as public buildings, hospitals etc.
- Renovation work where dust should be avoided and the user should be protected
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!