The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Plasterboard plug W-GS Type ZD
made of die-cast zinc. For quick and easy installation in gypsum plasterboard/gypsum fibreboard, without pre-drilling and without additional setting tool
- Type description: W-GS/ZD
- Anchor length (l): 33 mm
- Material: Die-cast zinc
- Required particle-board screw diameter: 4.5 mm
- Hole diameter in component (d Bau): 6.5 mm
- Minimum component thickness (d): 9.5 mm
- Max. attachment height (d a) - condition: Dependent on screw length
- Min. temperature resistance: -40 °C
- Max. temperature resistance: 80 °C
- Edge clearance (a r): 50 mm
- Centre-to-centre distance (a): 100 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- High quality die-cast zinc
- Attachment via positive locking
- Rapid assembly, no setting tool or predrilling required, with cordless screwdriver and suitable bit for the relevant screw
- The patented drive allows the anchor to be inserted using a PZ, AW or TX bit, as the hexagon head transfers the load
- Minimal space required behind panel (only 15 mm)
- The component can be attached with wood screws or chipboard screws
- The plasterboard anchor and the screw can be inserted with the same bit
- The new centring tip enables easy positioning and drilling into the panel
- For assembly, we recommend the plug screw ASSY®-D
- To attach the component, use the ASSY®-D ∅4.5 mm- plug screw or a wood/particle board screw without drill bit tip, counter thread or ring thread
- Recommended use of type Z/L for double-planed panels
- For attaching lightweight attachment parts in gypsum plasterboard/gypsum fibreboard and lightweight panels, ideal in conjunction with the ∅ ASSY®-D 4.5 mm plug screw
- Use in damp areas in combination with a stainless steel screw
- Can be used with every 1/4-inch drive bit
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!