The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Weld point drill bit HSCO
The economical standard spot weld drill for loosening spot welds with hand-held drills on conventional bodywork panels up to 850 N/mm2 strength on all kinds of vehicles
- Quality: Würth-Standard
- Cutting material: HSCo
- Surface: Plain
- Suitable for tensile strength up to: 850 N/mm²
- Shank style: Cylindrical
- Type: Standard DIN 1897
- Service life (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Versatility (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Drilling behaviour (point system): 3 of 4 points
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Extra stable tip geometry for difficult drilling conditions with all common hand drills
Optimised tip geometry for longer service life compared to conventional spot weld drills
Excellent centring of the drill bit on the spot weld and precise bores
115° centring point
180° tip angle on the trimming corners
- Not for use in pneumatic machines (e.g. Vario drill, Spitznagel etc.)
- Do not use in drills with an impact chuck or spindles
- For drilling thin-walled workpieces made of sheet steel <= 850 N/mm2, brass sheeting, aluminium sheeting, zinc sheeting, copper sheeting and plastic panels
- Suitable for use in drills with 3-jaw chuck
Ensure a constant rotation speed is maintained
Maximum rotation speed
- Max. 1100 rpm for ∅ 6 mm
- Max. 850 rpm for ∅ 8–9 mm
- Max. 650 rpm for ∅ 10 mm
Use coolants and lubricants if possible
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!