The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High removal rate at the lowest roughness
- Achieve constant surface quality
- Quickly achieve high-quality services without modifying the workpiece geometry
- Achieve the lowest roughness in one work step, e.g. Ra 1.4301 becomes 0.02 f
- Resists clogging
- Long service life and comfortable working
The surface quality is an expression of the roughness (Ra value).
Blue/green/yellow for steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
Ideal for removing welding seams and blending the grinding finish in the area of fillet welds.
Application areas for higher hardness levels
- Removing aluminium burrs
- Deburring punched parts
- Rounding sharp edges and punched parts
- Cleaning metal contacts
- Removing adhesives, synthetic resins and leaked or excess composite adhesives
- Removing rust and corrosion
Areas of application for lower hardness levels
- Creating decorative surfaces on stainless steel
- Blending surfaces after the removal of welding seams
- Preparing titanium and stainless steel surfaces before polishing
- Preparing non-ferrous metals before coating
- Final pre-polishing stage
- Cross-fading surface errors
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!