For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
High-temperature lubricant paste HSP 1400
Grey, metal-free lubricant paste that reduces wear, separates surfaces reliably and provides outstanding corrosion protection.
- Chemical basis: Mixed synthetic mineral oil with organic thickener and white solid lubricant combination
- Colour: Grey
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Density: 0.973 g/cm³
- Min. processing temperature: 0 °C
- Max. processing temperature: 40 °C
- Min. temperature conditions: -40 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 1400 °C
- Min./max. friction: 0.1-0.13 µ
- Min. friction: 0.1 µ
- Max. friction: 0.13 µ
- Friction force: 450 N
- Friction force conditions: Friction cylinder/plate, 1000 µm, 50 Hz, 2 hours
- VKA load according to four-ball test: 3800 N
- Conditions for VKA load according to four-ball test: in accordance with DIN 51350-4, VKA test (Institute for Internal Combustion Engines)
- VKA welding load: 4000 N
- Conditions for VKA welding load: in accordance with DIN 51350-4, VKA test (Institute for Internal Combustion Engines)
- Wear depth: 0.3 µm
- Resistance in salt-spray test: 500 h
- Conditions for resistance in salt-spray test: in accordance with DIN 50021
- Silicone-free: Yes
- VOC concentration (CH): 69.52 %
- Contents: 300 ml
- Container: Aerosol can
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- For universal use, supple and highly adhesive
- Ensures smooth running and minimal wear thanks to high pressure load capacity
- Prevents corrosion, seizing and burning on
- Ensures uniform loosening of screw connections, ideal as separating paste for stainless steel screw connections
Safe for health
Non-toxic, no metallic pigments and free from graphite, MoS
2 and additives containing sulphur
Not suitable for bearing lubrication, silicone-free, contains no metallic pigments and is registered free of MOS2 and sulphur-containing additives NSF H2 (no.: 150178), corresponds to H2 requirements.
Ideal as separating paste for stainless steel screw connections, flange connections, pins, bolts and nuts, all kinds of splined shafts and joints, moving brake parts (not for friction surfaces), crimped connections for journal and roller bearings, flywheels and impellers, heavy-duty stroke spindles, guide slide bearings, guiding ways, pillar guides etc.
Cleaning surfaces of all types of residues (oxide, paint and scale layers, old lubricants). The ideal process would be to use mechanical means (wire brush) and cleaner. Thin-film lubrication of threads and surfaces exposed to loads: Apply evenly with a brush or spray over the entire surface. Do not use like grease.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!