For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Pan Head screw with hexalobular head
ISO 14583, steel 8.8, zinc-nickel, black (ZNBHL)
- Standards: ISO 14583
- Material: Steel
- Property class: 8.8
- Surface: Zinc nickel black
- RoHS-compliant: Yes
- Head type: Flat head
- Drive type: Internal hexalobular
- Thread type: Metric thread
- Thread format: Standard metric thread
- Product class: A
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Fasteners with a zinc-plated chromium (VI)-free zinc-nickel black coating (ZNBHL) are suitable for applications with a high risk of corrosion. The coating comprises a zinc-nickel alloy layer and a sealing coat (top coat with integrated lubricating particles).
- Diameter ≥ M2 – 360h*
- Diameter ≥ M4 – 480h*
- Diameter ≥ M10 – 720h*
- *No base metal corrosion at points without thread in salt spray mist testing according to DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
Overview of advantages:
- Corrosion resistance of up to 720 hours against base metal corrosion in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
- Adjusted friction coefficient range from 0.09μ - 0.14μ due to top coat with integrated lubricating particles
- Thermal capacity up to 120°C
- Even coating distribution
- Functional and decorative
Increase in assembly productivity
When elements are joined using hexalobular (TX) fasteners, the force is transmitted over a large surface area across the flanks of the drive rather than being centred on one point, as is the case with hexagon socket drives, for example. This has a number of advantages:
- Reduced tool wear
- Tool does not slip because force is distributed optimally
- No damage to surface coating
- No wobbling
- Screw locates securely
Hexalobular drives must comply with DIN EN ISO 10664
- As a result, connection elements with hexalobular heads are standardised and can be used all over the world
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!