For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Bottle with application brush
- Enables simple, reliable and extremely precise application of adhesive
- Ideal for connecting very thin and small surfaces
- "Overhead" application even possible for extremely thin adhesive layers
Special bottle opening
Adhesive will not escape if bottle tips over
The adhesive hardens extremely quickly
Bonds both smooth and porous substrates
Solvent and silicone-free
- It is advisable to wear protective gloves and safety goggles.
- thanks to the high vapour pressure and moisture on the surrounding surfaces, a white deposit may appear around the point of adhesion (blooming effect). These are adhesive vapours that are hardening. These can be removed with e.g. acetone. However, it is important to ensure that the surfaces of the parts to be cleaned are also resistant to acetone. Blooming can be prevented / reduced by using the adhesive economically and ensuring sufficient air humidity and ventilation in the work area.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by the provision of this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
Universal superglue with brush application for very thin, flat adhesive application.
The cyanoacrylate structural adhesive is especially suitable for porous, absorbent materials and for uneven, rough component surfaces as well as for metal, plastic and rubber.
Ideal for connecting very thin and small surfaces. Typical bondings are profile rubbers for wooden as well as plastic windows, chipped edging strips, wooden models, wooden toys, leather seat covers, glass / metal bondings.
The substrates must be clean, dry, and grease-free. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet. Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to just one of the surfaces to be bonded. Apply sufficient pressure to make the connection immediately, in order to ensure complete contact.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!