For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Superglue Klebfix 4-in-1
Universal superglue with brush applicator for extremely thin, flat adhesive application.
- Chemical basis: Cyanoacrylate acidic ester
- Colour: Transparent
- Density: 1.05 g/cm³
- Min./max. tensile strength /conditions: 20-30 N/mm² / in accordance with DIN 53288
- Min./max. tensile strength: 20-30 N/mm²
- Min. combined tension and shear resistance: 15 N/mm²
- Max. gluing gap size: 0.25 mm
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -40 to +120 °C
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 12 Month / at room temperature
- Contents: 3.8 ml
- Weight of content: 4 g
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Bottle with application brush
- Enables simple, reliable and extremely precise application of adhesive
- Ideal for connecting very thin and small surfaces
- "Overhead" application even possible for extremely thin adhesive layers
Special bottle opening
Adhesive will not escape if bottle tips over
The adhesive hardens extremely quickly
Bonds both smooth and porous substrates
Solvent and silicone-free
- It is advisable to wear protective gloves and safety goggles.
- thanks to the high vapour pressure and moisture on the surrounding surfaces, a white deposit may appear around the point of adhesion (blooming effect). These are adhesive vapours that are hardening. These can be removed with e.g. acetone. However, it is important to ensure that the surfaces of the parts to be cleaned are also resistant to acetone. Blooming can be prevented / reduced by using the adhesive economically and ensuring sufficient air humidity and ventilation in the work area.
Universal superglue with brush application for very thin, flat adhesive application.
The cyanoacrylate structural adhesive is especially suitable for porous, absorbent materials and for uneven, rough component surfaces as well as for metal, plastic and rubber.
Ideal for connecting very thin and small surfaces. Typical bondings are profile rubbers for wooden as well as plastic windows, chipped edging strips, wooden models, wooden toys, leather seat covers, glass / metal bondings.
The substrates must be clean, dry, and grease-free. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet. Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to just one of the surfaces to be bonded. Apply sufficient pressure to make the connection immediately, in order to ensure complete contact.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!