Easy Pen design
- Fits ergonomically in the hand
- Stable and secure
- Lever for easy and effortless work without too much pressure
Clever special closure
- One-handed operation
- Precise dispensing
- Prevents you from gluing the tip
Bonds in seconds
- Can immediately be processed further
- Quick repairs
- Simple designs are possible without additional fixing
Solvent and silicone-free
- It is advisable to wear protective gloves and safety goggles.
- If surfaces are too dry or acidic, this will delay or prevent hardening, while higher levels of moisture and alkaline surfaces will have an accelerating effect.
- thanks to the vapour pressure of the liquid adhesive, slowly hardening excess around the point of adhesive can lead to a white deposit (blooming effect). These are adhesive vapours that are hardening. These can be removed with isopropyl alcohol or acetone for example. However, it is important to ensure that the surfaces of the parts to be cleaned are also resistant to these solvents. Blooming can be prevented / reduced by using the adhesive economically and ensuring sufficient air humidity and ventilation in the work area.
NSF-registered, class P1, reg. no. 151994
NSF-tested according to NSF/ANSI 61 for use with water for drinking and other domestic uses
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
Superglue for bonding metal, plastic and rubber parts with and to each other.
The substrates must be clean, dry, and grease-free. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet. Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to just one of the surfaces to be bonded. Apply sufficient pressure to make the connection immediately, in order to ensure complete contact.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!